Implement Zenoss core and fit it into your security management environment using this easy-to-understand tutorial guide
- Designed to quickly acquaint you with the core feature so you can customize Zenoss Core to your needs
- Discover, manage, and monitor IT resources
- Build custom event-processing and alerting rules
- Write custom device reports to extract, display, and analyze monitoring data
- A handy reference guide with loads of screenshots
- An update of Zenoss Core Network and System Monitoring rewritten for Zenoss 3.x
For system administrators, network engineers, and security analysts, it is essential to keep a track of network traffic.
Zenoss Core is an enterprise-level systems and network monitoring solution that can be as complex as you need it to be. And while just about anyone can install it, turn it on, and monitor “something”, Zenoss Core has a complicated interface packed with features. The interface has been drastically improved over version 2, but it’s still not the type of software you can use intuitively – in other words, a bit of guidance is in order.