Use the powerful Xcode 4 suite of tools to build applications for the iPhone and iPad from scratch
- Learn how to use Xcode 4 to build simple, yet powerful applications with ease
- Each chapter builds on what you have learned already
- Learn to add audio and video playback to your applications
- Plentiful step-by-step examples, images, and diagrams to get you up to speed in no time with helpful hints along the way
- A practical guide to building your own fun and exciting iOS applications rapidly using Xcode 4
The iPhone is one of the hottest mobile devices on the planet. Whether you are just starting out with iOS Development or already have some knowledge in this area, you will benefit from what this book covers. Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you will go from Xcode 4 apprentice to Xcode 4 Jedi master in no time.
Xcode 4 iOS Development Beginner’s Guide will help you learn to build simple, yet powerful applications for the iPhone from the ground up. You will master the Xcode 4 tools and skills needed to create applications that are simple yet, like Yoda, punch far above their weight.