Learn to develop for the new Windows Phone 7 platform
With a special focus placed on the new Windows Phone 7 (WP7) design guidelines and technologies, this reference helps you extend your knowledge so that you can learn to develop for the new WP7 platform. The team of authors presents topic-by-topic comparisons between WP7 and Android and the iPhone, enabling you to learn the differences and similarities between them. This indispensible coverage prepares you for making the transition from programming for Android and the iPhone to programming for the exciting new WP7.
- Covers the exciting new technology of Windows Phone 7 (WP7) and serves as ideal reference for Android and iPhone developers who are eager to get started programming for the WP7
- Zeroes in on the differences between programming for Android and the iPhone, making it much easier for you to learn and practice
- Offers various real-world programming scenarios to enhance your comprehension
- Demonstrates how to set up your development environment, create the User Interface, use local data storage, leverage location and maps, and use system services
- Discusses how to handle security issues
Windows Phone 7 Programming for Android and iOS Developers: Start programming for the WP7 today with this book by your side.