A seat-of-your-pants manual for building fun, groovy little games quickly with Unity 3.x
- Build fun games using the free Unity game engine even if you’ve never coded before
- Learn how to “skin” projects to make totally different games from the same file – more games, less effort!
- Deploy your games to the Internet so that your friends and family can play them
- Packed with ideas, inspiration, and advice for your own game design and development
- Stay engaged with fresh, fun writing that keeps you awake as you learn
- Updated for the latest 3.x release
Unity 3.x Game Development by Example Beginner’s Guide
Beginner game developers are wonderfully optimistic, passionate, and ambitious. But that ambition is often dangerous! Too often, budding indie developers and hobbyists bite off more than they can chew. Some of the most popular games in recent memory – Doodle Jump, Paper Toss, and Canabalt, to name a few – have been fun, simple games that have delighted players and delivered big profits to their creators. This is the perfect climate for new game developers to succeed by creating simple games with Unity.