Like the SolidWorks Bible, but want more on parts? New version provides greater detail than ever
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Expands coverage of topics that readers have asked for, including Pack-and-Go, search criteria, and greater coverage of file management
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru, Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone, or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible, for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible on your desk, and you’ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks!