SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect’s Guidebook
If you’re eager to design and architect a successful deployment of SharePoint 2010, then this is the book for you. Packed with real-world experiences and solid processes, this guidebook provides you with everything you need to perform for designing and architecting enterprise portal services. Helpful examples examine the common design issues affecting SharePoint 2010 environments that can cause deployments to fail so you can learn what to avoid. Plus, key development and deployment issues are covered from an architecture perspective and backup and disaster recovery planning are described at length.
- Details the skills and attributes necessary in order to design and architect successful SharePoint 2010 deployments
- Provides real-world scenarios and helpful examples of various types of enterprise portal services
- Discusses corporate Intranet service, enterprise content management, team collaboration services, enterprise search service, and more
- Addresses marketing your SharePoint 2010 solution to users to ensure they are aware of the services you provide
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect’s Guidebook: Tips and techniques for becoming a successful SharePoint architect
With SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect’s Guidebook, you’ll quickly discover the requirements for designing a successful SharePoint 2010 deployment.
From the Back Cover
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect’s Guidebook: Everything you need to design a successful SharePoint 2010 deployment
Packed with real-world experiences and proven processes, this comprehensive resource provides you with everything you need to design and architect enterprise portal services. An expert team of authors walks you through the SharePoint 2010 enterprise landscape, the SharePoint 2010 platform, enterprise portal services, and a variety of design considerations you should take into account. In addition, helpful examples explore common design issues that affect SharePoint 2010 environments-and can cause deployments to fail-so that you can learn the most tried-and-true ways to make your deployment successful.
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect’s Guidebook:
- Walks you through SharePoint fundamentals and explains how Microsoft uses SharePoint 2010
- Addresses working with internal and external data in SharePoint 2010
- Helps you define your SharePoint 2010 portal strategy and get started with your SharePoint 2010 program and project
- Offers helpful advice for designing your SharePoint 2010 solution and infrastructure architectures
- Demonstrates how to develop, test, and deploy your SharePoint 2010 solution
- Devotes chapters to Business Connectivity Services, business intelligence services, forms services, and records management services
WOW! eBook guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that guides you through all the techniques involved.
wrox.com Programmer Forums
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.