Unlock the full potential of Sage for simplifying and automating mathematical computing
- The best way to learn Sage which is a open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab
- Learn to use symbolic and numerical computation to simplify your work and produce publication-quality graphics
- Numerically solve systems of equations, find roots, and analyze data from experiments or simulations
- Save time on algebra by automatically simplifying symbolic expressions, performing calculus operations, and manipulating vectors and matrices
- Use the Python programming language to write and debug code more quickly than traditional compiled languages like C++ or Fortran
- Key features of Sage are explained using practical examples from engineering, science, and applied mathematics
Your work demands results, and you don’t have time for tedious, repetitive mathematical tasks. Sage is a free, open-source software package that automates symbolic and numerical calculations with the power of the Python programming language, so you can focus on the analytical and creative aspects of your work or studies.