Real World Adobe InDesign CS5
Sharpen your InDesign skills with this definitive resource created specifically for design professionals who need to lay out, proof, export, and print/publish pages in InDesign CS5. Best-selling authors Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, and Bob Bringhurst share their hands-on techniques to help you master InDesign’s advanced layout tools. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you producing high-quality work in no time. This is the book that experts open to find real answers to their questions about InDesign.
In Real World Adobe InDesign CS5 you’ll learn how to:
- Use the new Layers panel to simplify working in complex documents
- Optimize your workflow with multiple page sizes and track text changes
- Learn the best practices for consistent color management
- Increase efficiency with scripts and other automation features
- Make your layouts come to life with the new Animation and Media panels for interactive documents
Note from the publisher:
FREE Adobe InDesign CS5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.