Design, install, and configure high-performance data replication solutions using Oracle GoldenGate
- The very first book on GoldenGate, focused on design and performance tuning in enterprise-wide environments
- Exhaustive coverage and analysis of all aspects of the GoldenGate software implementation, including design, installation, and advanced configuration
- Migrate your data replication solution from Oracle Streams to GoldenGate
- Design a GoldenGate solution that meets all the functional and non-functional requirements of your system
- Written in a simple illustrative manner, providing step-by-step guidance with discussion points
- Goes way beyond the manual, appealing to Solution Architects, System Administrators and Database Administrators
Data replication is an important part of any database system that is growing due to today’s demand for real-time reporting and regulatory requirements. GoldenGate has recently become Oracle’s strategic real-time data replication solution. Until now, very little has been written about how to implement GoldenGate in a production enterprise environment where performance, scalability, and data integrity are paramount.