- Learn how to use OpenLayers through explanation and example
- Create dynamic web map mashups using Google Maps and other third-party APIs
- Customize your map’s functionality and appearance
- Deploy your maps and improve page loading times
- A practical beginner’s guide, which also serves as a reference with the necessary screenshots and exhaustive code explanations
OpenLayers 2.10 Beginner’s Guide will walk you through the OpenLayers library in the easiest and most efficient way possible. The core components of OpenLayers are covered in detail, with examples, structured so that you can easily refer back to them later.