Over 50 recipes to master this library of programming functions for real-time computer vision
- Teaches you how to program computer vision applications in C++ using the different features of the OpenCV library
- Demonstrates the important structures and functions of OpenCV in detail with complete working examples
- Describes fundamental concepts in computer vision and image processing
- Gives you advice and tips to create more effective object-oriented computer vision programs
- Contains examples with source code and shows results obtained on real images with detailed explanations and the required screenshots
OpenCV 2 Computer Vision Application Programming Cookbook will introduce you to numerous computer vision algorithms included in the OpenCV library. You will learn how to read, write, create and manipulate images. You will explore different techniques commonly used in image analysis and how they can be effectively implemented in C++. The book provides a complete introduction to the OpenCV library and explains how to build your first computer vision program. You will be presented with a variety of computer vision algorithms and be exposed to important concepts in image analysis that will enable you to build your own computer vision applications.