Rapidly retrieve data from your database into .NET objects
- Incorporate robust, efficient data access into your .Net projects
- Reduce hours of application development time and get better application architecture and performance
- Create your domain model first and then derive the database structure automatically from the model
- Test, profile, and monitor data access to tune the performance and make your applications fly
- Clear, precise step-by-step directions to get you up and running quickly
NHibernate 3 Beginner’s Guide examines all of the topics required to get a functional data access layer implemented while writing the least amount of code possible, presenting options along the way to handle particular edge cases or situations as they arise. The book begins with an introduction to NHibernate 3 and then moves on to creating the development environment. Then it teaches you how to create a model, define a database schema, and map the model to the database then covers sessions and transactions. This is succeeded by testing, profiling, and configuration, validation of data and writing queries. Finally, we wrap up with notes on the common pitfalls that you should avoid.