Create enterprise-ready websites and applications that access Microsoft SharePoint on Windows Phone 7
- Provides step-by-step instructions for integrating Windows Phone 7-capable web pages into SharePoint websites
- Provides an overview of creating Windows Phone 7 applications that integrate with SharePoint services
- Examines Windows Phone 7’s enterprise capabilities
- Highlights SharePoint communities and their use in a Windows Phone 7-connected enterprise
- Learn from a distinguished author with hands on experience, and get started with developing SharePoint websites and applications for Windows Phone 7 quickly
Microsoft Windows Phone 7 is a reinvention of the Windows Mobile platform and improves productivity by taking a fresh approach to the most common Smartphone business usage scenarios such as e-mail, calendar, contacts, and collaboration. Microsoft SharePoint is a Web technology-based server that can be used to build portals, collaboration sites, and also content management sites.
Microsoft Windows Phone 7 allows you to integrate with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and create enterprise-ready websites and applications that access SharePoint Server on Windows Phone 7.