Build exactly the skills you need. Learn at the pace you want.
The smart way to learn Microsoft® Outlook® 2011 for Mac one step at a time! Experience learning made easy and quickly teach yourself how to organize your email, arrange your calendar, and manage tasks using Outlook on your Mac. With Step by Step, you set the pace building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
Discover how to:
- Switch from Microsoft Entourage with a minimum of disruption
- Organize your e-mail messages, contact information, calendar, and task lists
- Read e-mail threads as conversations that you can categorize and file
- Use rules to automate the categorization and filing of e-mail
- Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings with contacts
- Flag e-mail messages and Microsoft Office documents to create tasks on the fly
- Customize the Outlook window and toolbar to accommodate the way you work
Teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 one step at a time! With this practical tutorial, you’ll work at your own pace with easy-to-follow lessons, and learn exactly what you need to know to organize your e-mail and contacts, schedule meetings, and manage tasks on you Mac.