A practical guide to integrating Line of Business systems with BizTalk Server 2010
- Deliver integrated Line of Business solutions more efficiently with BizTalk Server 2010 using this book and ebook.
- Obtain pre-requisite ERP and CRM knowledge that will make your integration project successful.
- Examine ways to integrate with leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Study techniques used to integrate with leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems like SalesForce.com and Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Expand your integration capabilities into the cloud by exploring the AppFabric Service Bus. Send and receive messages via the Microsoft Cloud securely.
- Learn from distinguished authors with hands on experience. Utilize their step by step solutions to reduce the amount of time it takes to integrate Line of Business systems using BizTalk Server 2010.
Microsoft BizTalk is an integration and connectivity server solution that allows businesses to connect disparate systems easily. In today’s business climate of mergers and acquisitions, more and more enterprises are forced to exchange data across disparate Line of Business systems using integration brokers like BizTalk Server 2010. What is often overlooked when integrating these systems is the pre-requisite knowledge that ERP and CRM systems demand in order to effectively integrate them. No longer is this knowledge locked up in the heads of expensive consultants. Gain an edge within your organization by developing valuable skills in the area of Line of Business integration from this book.