Mastering Ext JS
- Build an application with Ext JS from scratch
- Learn expert tips and tricks to make your web applications look stunning
- Create professional screens such as login, menus, grids, tree, forms, and charts.
Mastering Ext JS
Mastering Ext JS is a practical, hands-on guide that will teach you how to develop a complete application with Ext JS. You’ll begin by learning how to create the project’s structure and login screen before mastering advanced level features such as dynamic menus and master-detail grids, before finally preparing the application for production.
Mastering Ext JS will help you to utilize Ext JS to its full potential and will show you how to create a complete Ext JS application from the scratch, as well as explaining how to create a WordPress theme.
You will learn how to create user and group security, master-detail grids and forms, charts, trees, and how to export data to excel including PDF and images, always focusing on best practices.
You will also learn how to customize themes and how to prepare the application to be ready for deployment upon completion. Each chapter of the book is focused on one task and helps you understand and master an individual aspect of the application.
By the end of the book, you will have learned everything you need to know to truly master Ext JS and to start building advanced applications.
What you will learn from this book
- Develop a content management module
- Handle the information on the server side, avoiding the need for JSON files
- Create a WordPress theme
- Develop a client e-mail, groups, and security module
- Build the application for production
- Test an Ext JS application
- Reuse code to build the same application as a mobile app
Written as a practical step-by-step tutorial, Mastering Ext JS is full of engaging examples to help you learn in a practical context
Who this book is for
Mastering Ext JS is for developers who are familiar with using Ext JS and want to take their skills to the next level by mastering Ext JS and creating even better web applications.