Create complete 2D and 3D applications with this cross-platform, high performance engine with Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner’s Guide
- A comprehensive guide for C++ programmers to learn Irrlicht from scratch
- Learn to add, manipulate, and animate meshes
- Manage scenes, nodes, and cameras
- Use particle systems, shaders, and lights for enhancement
- Written in beginner’s guide style with exhaustive explanations of code and plenty of screenshots added in for ease of learning
Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner’s Guide
The Irrlicht Engine is a cross-platform high-performance real-time 3D engine written in C++. It features a powerful high-level API for creating complete 3D and 2D applications such as games or scientific visualizations.
Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner’s Guide will teach you to master all that is required to create 2D and 3D applications using Irrlicht, beginning right from installation and proceeding step-by-step to deployment.