High performance tuning guide for real-world iOS projects
- Tune up every aspect of your iOS application for greater levels of stability and performance
- Improve the users’ experience by boosting the performance of your app
- Learn to use Xcode’s powerful native features to increase productivity
- Profile and measure every operation of your application for performance
- Integrate powerful unit-testing directly into your development workflow
- Learn everything from architecture and syntax to memory, network, and animation performance
iPhone Applications Tune-Up
The best iPhone applications are the ones that demonstrate smooth, fast, efficient and optimal performance. An application should be designed to run at 200 mph, but operate just as smoothly as it would at 5 mph. Developing an application that supports such a wide range of performance needs is no small task and requires an understanding of the basic elements of performance as well as a strong strategy.
This book covers every aspect of tuning, optimizing, and squeezing every last bit of performance out of an iOS project. From application architecture and design to development and deployment, readers will be guided through the entire process of tuning an iOS application for high performance.