HTML5 & CSS3 in The Real World
HTML5 & CSS3 for the Real World will show you how to create dynamic websites using these new technologies. No fluff or hype here – Only fun, effective techniques you can start using today.
This easy-to-follow guide covers everything you need to know to get started today. You’ll master the new semantic markup available in HTML5, as well as how to use CSS3 without sacrificing clean markup or resorting to complex workarounds.
This book will teach you how to:
- understand the new semantic markup available in HTML5
- set type that truly supports your message with @font-face
- build intelligent, self-validating web forms your users will love!
- construct modern web apps that shine in a mobile environment
- create data-rich, efficient graphics on the fly with SVG and canvas
- use shiny-new APIs to add geolocation and offline functionality
This easy-to-follow guide is illustrated with lots of examples and there’s also a cool demo site to work with!