Integrate, automate, and regulate your business processes with the best of Packt’s SOA book: Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt
- Get to grips with SOA integration in this comprehensive guide which draws on the value of eight separate Packt SOA books!
- Learn about SOA integration through both step-by-step tutorial and cookbook chapters
- A mash-up book from a range of expert SOA professionals, and a total of eight Packt titles – professional expertise distilled in a true sense
Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) remains a buzzword in the business and IT community, largely because the ability to react quickly is of utmost importance. SOA can be the key solution to this. The challenge lies in the tricky task of integrating all the applications in a business through a Service Oriented Architecture, and “Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” will help you do just that with content from a total of eight separate Packt books.
“Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” will help you learn SOA integration from scratch. It will help you demystify the concept of SOA integration, understand basic integration technologies and best practices, and get started with SOA Governance. “Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” draws from eight separate titles from Packt’s existing collection of excellent SOA books:
- BPEL cookbook
- SOA Approach to Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint
- Building SOA-Based Composite Applications Using NetBeans IDE 6
- Oracle SOA Suite Developer’s Guide
- WS-BPEL 2.0 for SOA Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Modernization Solutions
- SOA Governance
The chapters in “Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” help you to learn from the best SOA integration content in no less than eight separate Packt books. The book begins with a refresher of SOA and the various types of integration available, and then delves deeper into integration best practices with XML, binding components and web services from Packt books like “Oracle SOA Suite Developer’s Guide” and “BPEL Cookbook”. Along the way you’ll also learn from a number of real world scenarios. By the end of “Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” you will be equipped with knowledge from a wide variety of Packt books and will have learnt from a range of practical approaches to really get to grips with SOA integration.
What you will learn from this book :
- Quickly get up and running with basic SOA concepts before delving into integration principles
- Dive into the basic technologies for SOA integration
- Get to grips with existing application landscapes for integration
- Take advantage of a range of best practices for using XML for integration
- Automate business processes by organizing underlying services
- Assemble services to build composite services and long-running business processes using BPEL
- Build highly scalable and performance-oriented processes using Oracle’s modernization techniques
- Utilize a bonus Packt chapter to establish SOA Governance at your organization
- Learn from content with various styles and approaches and gain value from a range of existing content
“Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” takes less of a discussion, and a more value approach to helping you to learn all you can about SOA integration. A medley of eight Packt books; each chapter has its own unique style so that you can learn from not only content written in a step-by-step tutorial style, but also from handbook and cookbook chapters.
Who this book is written for
If you are a SOA architect or consultant who wants to extend your knowledge of SOA integration with the help of a wide variety of Packt books, particularly covering Oracle tools and products, then “Do more with SOA Integration: Best of Packt” is for you. You should have a good grasp of Service Oriented Architecture, but not necessarily of integration principles. Knowledge of vendor-specific tools would be an advantage but is not essential.