Over 70 simple but incredibly effective recipes for extending CMS Made Simple with detailed explanations – useful for beginners and experts alike!
- Build new modules and tags, and use the built-in capabilities of CMS Made Simple to their fullest
- Provides complete examples as well as educational starting points for your own projects
- Designed to give you an understanding of the entire system
- Covers CMS Made Simple version 1.9x
- Step-by-step “recipes” along with detailed explanations
CMS Made Simple has great capabilities “out of the box,” but one of its great strengths is the ease of extending those capabilities. You can add a surprising amount of functionality just by customizing the core modules, but once you learn to write your own tags and modules, your ability to add features is virtually limitless.
CMS Made Simple Development Cookbook will show you how to use custom PHP code to extend the power and features of CMS Made Simple, and make it do exactly what you want. This easy to use guide contains clear recipes that introduce the key concepts behind each approach to extending the CMS, while also providing examples of solutions to real-world problems.