Evaluate your Cloud requirements and successfully migrate your .NET Enterprise Application to the Amazon Web Services Platform
- Get to grips with Amazon Web Services from a Microsoft Enterprise .NET viewpoint
- Fully understand all of the AWS products including EC2, EBS, and S3
- Quickly set up your account and manage application security
- Learn through an easy-to-follow sample application with step-by-step instructions
- Ultimately map, migrate, and extend your .NET application with AWS
Amazon Web Services is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform in the Cloud, which businesses can take advantage of as their needs demand. The Amazon Cloud provides the enterprise with the flexibility to choose whichever solution is required to solve specific problems, ultimately reducing costs by only paying for what you use.
While enterprises understand moving their applications among infrastructure they own and manage, the differences in Amazon’s infrastructure bring up specific business, legal, technical, and regulatory issues to get to grips with.