Adobe InDesign CS5 Revealed
- Includes extensive coverage of new CS5 features: Presentation Mode, Multiple Page Sizes, New Layers Features, Content Indicator, Live Distribute, Grid Place, Gridify Behavior, the Gap Tool, Super Step & Repeat, Color Labels in the Pages Panel, and Live Corner Effects.
- All new features are highlighted throughout the text with a new features icon.
- Visually appealing full-color graphics illustrate key concepts and skills.
- Hands-on projects throughout the text put software knowledge into a real-world design context.
- Source files for all exercises are included in the book, giving readers visual step-by-step guidance when working through the application.
- Provides clear instruction on how to work in InDesign using either Mac or PC platforms.
Graphic design professionals and design students alike have embraced Adobe InDesign as the industry standard for page layout software-and they’re mastering it with Adobe InDesign CS5 Revealed, International Edition. A thorough, in-depth exploration of the latest release, this highly visual book covers all the fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Chock full of new lessons covering new features, this edition retains its step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design, resulting in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective.