Adobe Illustrator CS5 Revealed
- Four-color graphics vividly illustrate key features and concepts.
- Expert author with more than 20 years of graphic design experience offers tips and techniques from the user”s perspective.
- Updated exercises and extensive coverage of new CS5 features including the new Perspective Grid feature, the new Shape Builder tools, Bristle Brush and “Beautiful Strokes.”
- All new features are highlighted throughout the text with a new features icon.
- Data Files included at the back of the book let the user work through real-world projects step-by-step, with guidance through the entire process.
- Users are encouraged to build a portfolio by completing the projects at the end of each chapter, many of which give users the opportunity to explore and express their unique creative talents.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 Revealed, International Edition offers comprehensive coverage in all areas of Adobe® Illustrator®. Beginning with fundamental concepts and progressing to in-depth exploration of the software’s full set of features, these step-by-step lessons offer a guided tour of all the program’s great features – including an illustrated tutorial on “how to draw with the Pen tool” that you won’t find in any other book. This new edition features extensive coverage of important and exciting new features, including the debut of the Perspective Grid, the Bristle Brush, two new Drawing Modes, the brand-new Shape Builder tool, and the gorgeous “Beautiful Strokes.”