Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Revealed
- Covers all the latest Dreamweaver CS5 tools-including the new CSS Enable/Disable CSS Property button, redesigned CSS layouts, Live View Navigation feature and much more.
- All new features are highlighted throughout the text with a new features icon.
- Color illustrations correspond to lesson steps for clear visual instruction.
- Extensive redesigned data files-including HTML files, text, images, Flash content, and video content-are included with the text to engage readers and give them the tools they need to develop a website from start to finish.
- Power User Shortcuts offer readers tips and tricks for quick learning and efficient use of the software.
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS5 has to offer! Whether you’re looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe® Dreamweaver® or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Revealed, International Edition uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the new Navigation toolbar, the simplified site setup, Spry menu bars, improved CSS layouts, and Live view navigation. Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.